Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Red is Back!


Been a bit AWOL as of late. I promise I have been behaving myself. Like a proper lady.




Ahem.
Anyway........









So what was I really up to?


Only having the most AMAZING time in South East Asia!



I trekked through former Viet Cong jungle.



Slept under mosquito nets in small villages.



Wandered odorous and busy local markets.









I was able to relax on gorgeous beaches.



Ride a bicycle through rice fields.



Drink Vietnamese tea while watching scooters pass by.




... and also turned another year older!


After this vacation, I felt so well-rested and ready to take on real life again. And, to no surprise, to more health challenges to face upon arrival. Which I am trying to move though with a more zen approach, taking mind to the calm nature of the Buddha and kind people I encountered in South East Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment